Missing per-quantifier unfolding for scheduling-related constraints
The schedule generation fails even though the given problem is satsifiable. This is due to the causality constraints for dependencies involving transmission units not being adapted to the per-quantifier unfolding.
How to reproduce the bug
The bug can be reproduced by
- Opening the attached file project,
- Importing it into the DSE view,
- Generating any valid deployment using the Deployment Synthesis view,
- Selecting the deployment as intermediate solution (via the Table visualizations) and
- Generating a schedule via the Schedule Synthesis view.
All quantifiers of the aforementioned constraints shall be unfolded, thus resulting in satisfiable scheduling syntheses.
(from redmine: issue id 3779, created on 2019-07-27, closed on 2019-08-01)
- dse_project.af3_23 Minimal AF3 project for testing