Memory Utilization Pattern erroneously uses task RAM instead of Flash requirements
The attached examples are based on a platform architecture with two ECUs with 1000 bytes flash memory each
* Defines one task with a flash memory requirement of 2000 bytes.
* The DSE defines a memory utilization constraints (up to 100 % usage for both ECUs), hence the DSE should be infeasible. However, erroneously, a solution is found.
* As above, but with a RAM memory requirement of 2000 bytes
* Now the memory utilization constraint works as one would expect in the configuration above
* Note: the constraint pattern editor’ description refers to flash memory, and also the flash size of the ECUSs is correctly displayed
(from redmine: issue id 4037, created on 2020-07-01)