Enable the specification of data type sizes and temporal interferences on the platform level
It is currently not possible to define the size of a data type subject to the platform on which a task / component is executed.
- Add a specification for ECUs (e.g., Nodes) that allows to define the data sizes for booleans, ints, and doubles.
- Extend the MemoryAllocationTable to fetch the size of messages from the DataDictionary.
Use the WATERS model for std testing, MemoryMapping for the use with
- Import the attached models.
- Open the “Task Architecture”.
- Open the memory mapping editor tab and notice the derived sizes. NOTE: For the PartitionArchtectures, no size is displayed as the port allocations ar emissing from the tables.
(from redmine: issue id 3746, created on 2019-06-05, closed on 2019-09-26)